In Arm 2, yes.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: Morgenes on June 06, 2008, 04:03:09 PM
Quote from: Delstro on June 06, 2008, 03:55:18 PM
There is a jump command?

In Arm 2, yes.

Just out of curiosity, is jumping a room property or an exit property?  Specifically, can I jump from one room and attempt to grab onto climbable surfaces there?

It seems to me that the way I'm talking about it is over complicated.  I must state that it would be super cool if the world could be built so that some of these jumps could have a climbable room just below them so that a person can attempt to catch themselves.  To me, it would add a degree of acrobatics that would be insanely awesome.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Ditto.

ANd maybe being able to jump up and grab something too, and so forth. that would just be badass.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I just like the "jump west" ... you're in mid air ... you fall ... thing. Heh it makes me think of the roadrunner cartoons  :)
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on May 14, 2008, 12:48:09 AM
I could see some badass ranger/thief running straight towards the edge of a cliff/building with a bahamet/soldier hot on their heels, jumping off the edge only to grab onto something just below the drop-off point, letting the followers either break off persuit, or take their chances falling also.

Oh my god... I so want to do that, and watch my pursuer run right after me off the cliff...

On the other hand, I agree. a stopper for those obvious drops would be nice.
Quote from: Rahnevyn
QuoteWhat is the difference between a Highlord and Overlord?
OLs are like HLs on steroids. They make the Really Big Decisions that affect the course of the entire game.

Quote from: Zira on June 09, 2008, 04:57:33 AM
Quote from: musashi on May 14, 2008, 12:48:09 AM
I could see some badass ranger/thief running straight towards the edge of a cliff/building with a bahamet/soldier hot on their heels, jumping off the edge only to grab onto something just below the drop-off point, letting the followers either break off persuit, or take their chances falling also.

Oh my god... I so want to do that, and watch my pursuer run right after me off the cliff...

On the other hand, I agree. a stopper for those obvious drops would be nice.

Lucky for us both it's already possible in 1.arm  ;D
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.