Blood gurgles in your mouth.

Started by Curious., August 31, 2006, 03:33:11 AM

Quote from: "Galdun"Ok.  Lets do this thing.

If I were to...hmmm...lets say, take this...and ummm...shove it into your back, I don't care if I somehow miss your lungs, you are -NOT- going to be able to shout.

And if I hit you with
this your going to shit your pants and die.

Again maybe your guy just sucks ass at killing people (displayed by his skills)
I promise if you work up your backstab then...

this will do as much damage as this if not more.

Assassins have a special place for me and I get pissed every time I see a person looking for
"assassin" work. They are such a powerful class that they attract people to them that
aren't experienced enough playing them and think they need more perks. The imms
have heard your requests and say hello to our new sneak/hide code and assassins
starting with POISON! I don't think I am going ic when I say if you want to shut someone
up and your not a good assassin (A good assassin –can- kill before they get a shout off)
use poison, learn about them and see there are plenty for the goals you're after. And since
attention spans* in this day and age are low I will reiterate: If you give your assassin time
and play him intelligently you –will- take people down without a single moment for them
to scream. It's not always poisons, as there are several other ways (that they start out with
if you have learned them ic)  for a beginning assassin to take a person out quickly i.e.

look steel
think Alright got Lord Ricketycrotch's sword. I am set fo life.
east
*beep*

Literally, just like that, where all they see is whatever emote you toss out just before their
screen spams up with a mantis head.

Try to get a little more in-depth with your assassins and you'll pray they don't make
assassins easier as it would overly ruin the game in my opinion.

Anyways that was my moment of ranting against giving backstab more uberness until
-after- we find a way to at least trim assassins down a little.

*Yes I was mostly talking to Cyrian20 right there. :p
ishenko79: yeah, well, welcome to the [explicit deleted]ed up world of the now.