Possible New Races

Started by Dakkon Black, August 23, 2006, 07:01:58 PM

Which race do you want the most?

Gith (dirty, filthy, zalanthian)
41 (31.3%)
Mantis (live the life of a crab)
8 (6.1%)
Plant-Man (use up water faster then others!)
12 (9.2%)
Feline Race (sexor possibilities)
22 (16.8%)
Mutants (bigger sexor possibilities)
12 (9.2%)
No New Races. (I am a conservative twit)
36 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Voting closed: August 23, 2006, 07:01:58 PM

Quote from: "Pantadon"I personally like the idea of cactus people... harvesting water and think about this... hallucinogens!  That's right!, water and if people eat some of the cactus or smoke it, they start on a biiiggg trip.  Would be pretty funny seeing someone running around Allanak away from creatures they think are attacking them.

Bringing the Gith our are a great idea.  I just wish ALL races could be skinned and have clothing made from them.  Some Elven skin boots would look great on my character.

Pantadon

ROFL, im trying to picture some druggie chasing a cactus man around the desert with a pipe and a torch.

Quote from: "Pantadon"I personally like the idea of cactus people... harvesting water and think about this... hallucinogens!  That's right!, water and if people eat some of the cactus or smoke it, they start on a biiiggg trip.  Would be pretty funny seeing someone running around Allanak away from creatures they think are attacking them.

Bringing the Gith our are a great idea.  I just wish ALL races could be skinned and have clothing made from them.  Some Elven skin boots would look great on my character.

Pantadon

ROFL, im trying to picture some druggie chasing a cactus man around the desert with a pipe and a torch.