Who wants a book?

Started by Tisiphone, August 14, 2006, 09:58:45 AM

Do you want an ebook of short stories about Zalanthas?

Yes
27 (55.1%)
No
8 (16.3%)
I don't know
4 (8.2%)
It depends on the cost
10 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: August 14, 2006, 09:58:45 AM

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I thought I'd ask:

Who would be willing to pay two or three dollars for an ebook of interesting short stories about Zalanthas? I know I would.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

I'd like it if Sanvean or I wrote it?

Dude, as if you're the only two who're good enough?

C'mo.

I would (heart) a collection of Zalanthas' finest.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

As if you would'nt include 'The Reaper'.

;)
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I wouldn't pay for it. Screw that.
21sters Unite!

Put 'The Reaper' into a hard copy with BaoBob comics and I'm sold.

Was there not a second half of The Reaper that hasn't yet been written? I remember reading the first half, which was well written, but don't remember it ending...

And as for buying a book...well, it depends on the material. I think the one Sanvean's currently putting together sounds interesting enough. Other than that, I'm not too sure.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

depends how much pron comes with the Ebook.
IMMSAESL (Sorry I Made My Sig An Entire Sentence Long)

I could throw in one of my mudsex sessions, which are of course the stuff of legends.

(Serious answer to thread: No.  But I'd consider paying for a print version.)

No, the Reaper was self contained. I might have suggested at some time that I'd write another story with the Reaper, but there was only the one story submitted, and it -is- complete.

Check it out.

Incidentally, I'm not really fishing for attention, I just happen to be pleased at how the story turned out and so I point everyone to it. I'm not in need of any PMs or compliments, though I don't mind them. I just really like the way it turned out.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "Delirium"I could throw in one of my mudsex sessions, which are of course the stuff of legends.

You just raised the price of the book ten times.

If it is even in your harem, the book became priceless.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I love writing stories like this, one of these days I hope to get a few short stories submitted, but for now, too IC.  :P

Anyways, I'm all for it.
And when they say that I am dead and gone, it won't be further from the truth..."

Quote from: "Delirium"I could throw in one of my mudsex sessions, which are of course the stuff of legends.
... if you are a big fan of Lovecraftian horror, that is.   :twisted: *shudder* :twisted:

I like the free stuff available on the site.  I'd like to see more there, please, writers.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Lovecraftian horror?

So he talks about his MUDsex, but keeps going on and on about mundane experiences that lead up to it, and when he FINALLY gets to the MUDsex, it's HUGE and POWERFUL and EVIL and LAME?

Also, BaoBob's awesome.  The other Armageddon comics, I can't remember who makes them, are okay but not as funny.  The only problem with BaoBob is the occasional hand-drawn one, they don't seem to be as funny, maybe it's just the way stuff looks in the other ones.
The best part is Grunt,  "dood this suks this game has no metle"
f Cthulhu was a woman, would he be named Cathy?

This is why I want Armageddon to get rid of the Dark Sun properties. So a book like this could be professionally published. But I'd also read something done by Armageddon itself :)