Sing a song

Started by Morgenes, August 09, 2006, 10:04:46 AM

> sing Sing, sing a song | Sing out loud | Sing out strong | Sing of good things, not bad | Sing of happy, not sad.

You sing, in sirihish:
    "Sing, sing a song
     Sing out loud
     Sing out strong
     Sing of good things, not bad
     Sing of happy, not sad."

> sing (smiling widely) Sing, sing a song \ Make it simple \ To last your whole life long \ Don't worry that it's not good enough \ for anyone else to hear

Smiling widely, you sing, in sirihish:
    "Sing, sing a song
     Make it simple
     To last your whole life long
     Don't worry that it's not good enough
     for anyone else to hear"

> sing (throwing ^me head back and arms up) Just sing, sing a song.

Throwing your head back and arms up, you sing, in sirihish:
    "Just sing, sing a song."

Thanks to Naiona for suggesting this idea.

And yes, 'brief songs' is available for those of you who would rather 'imagine' the line breaks.  The previous would look like:

> sing Sing, sing a song | Sing out loud | Sing out strong | Sing of good things, not bad | Sing of happy, not sad.

You sing, in sirihish:
    "Sing, sing a song | Sing out loud | Sing out strong | Sing of good things, not bad | Sing of happy, not sad."

> sing (smiling widely) Sing, sing a song \ Make it simple / To last your whole life long | Don't worry that it's not good enough \ for anyone else to hear

Smiling widely, you sing, in sirihish:
    "Sing, sing a song \ Make it simple / To last your whole life long | Don't worry that it's not good enough \ for anyone else to hear"

> sing (throwing ^me head back and arms up) Just sing, sing a song.

Throwing your head back and arms up, you sing, in sirihish:
    "Just sing, sing a song."

Note that '|', '/' and '\' can all be used at your discression to signify line breaks.  I would suggest you not do what I did in the second example, instead be consistent and choose one and stick with it.

Also note that there is a 5 line limit per 'sing'.  This means you can have up to four new line seperators in your sing.  Any more and you will get an error message and nothing will go through.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff