Armageddon = Awesome

Started by EonBlueApocalypse, July 30, 2006, 12:18:15 AM

I just wanted to say, as a relatively new player, this MUD consistently surpasses expectations.  I particularly wanted to give kudos to the staff and their complete lack of bias towards the players.  This has ruined games for me in the past, in one way or another, and the detachment I find here is superb.

Great game, enjoying the hell out of it.

- Marduk
eel the wetness of her tongue that slides across my skin
the viruses crawl over me and feel for some way in

acid bath

Welcome to the addiction. Don't feed the elves.

-Ken

This should not be in General Discussion as the subject matter is not open for discussion. This is not a democracy.

This should be in Player Announcements.

Holy fuck I'm kidding!

Welcome to Armageddon, you.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Quote from: "elvenchipmunk"This should not be in General Discussion as the subject matter is not open for discussion. This is not a democracy.

Holy fuck I'm kidding!

Right when I got to quoting your post I saw the Holy fuck I'm kidding! =).  And welcome Eon...and yes drinking semen does make you gay.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "FightClub"
Quote from: "elvenchipmunk"This should not be in General Discussion as the subject matter is not open for discussion. This is not a democracy.

Holy fuck I'm kidding!

Right when I got to quoting your post I saw the Holy fuck I'm kidding! =).  And welcome Eon...and yes drinking semen does make you gay.

I'm pretty sure you took that out of context.
eel the wetness of her tongue that slides across my skin
the viruses crawl over me and feel for some way in

acid bath

Welcome.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Man your so screwed now.
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

Quote from: "EonBlueApocalypse"I just wanted to say, as a relatively new player, this MUD consistently surpasses expectations.  I particularly wanted to give kudos to the staff and their complete lack of bias towards the players.  This has ruined games for me in the past, in one way or another, and the detachment I find here is superb.

Great game, enjoying the hell out of it.

- Marduk

Welcome to the madhouse, darling.  Now, remember, play nicely with the other children...   :)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Seriously, what is the point of a post like this?  I can't fathom how you could conceivably think that's funny, nor how you think that sets a very welcoming tone to new players.  Just don't post crap like this, ok?
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Edit - Thought Halaster meant me.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Always look before you accidentally fall off the Shield Wall.
"Over the Edge" isn't necessarily good footing.

Quote from: "Halaster"

Seriously, what is the point of a post like this?  I can't fathom how you could conceivably think that's funny, nor how you think that sets a very welcoming tone to new players.  Just don't post crap like this, ok?

It's an inside joke, but yeah obviously you don't understand.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.