Kudos to the community in general.

Started by Jakahri, July 04, 2006, 03:15:41 AM

I just wanted to throw out kudos to everyone playing on Armageddon MUD. I had an incredible time tonight. The tagline "Murder. Corruption. Betrayal." is a perfect example of what can happen on a night like this one. Everyone I've played with has done an awesome job, and I've been on the edge of my seat the entire time.  :P

RAWRZ!

*high fives the room*
Quote from: LauraMarsThis is an unrealistic game.

(which is part of its appeal)

No doubt. *flex*

For real.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"For real.

Fo Shizzle?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Yokunama"
Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"For real.

Fo Shizzle?

Furizzle the fo shnizzle on my bizzle da-izzle, frizzle.

See if you can flizzle, bizzle.

(Sorry. Still best quote ever.)

EDIT: I saw a Snoop Dogg video once and for some reason, close captioning was on. He said "fo-shizzle" before the music started and the caption said [speaking foreign language]. I found this hilarious.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

That was pretty awesome tonight. My socks were rockin'.

Mad props to all the HRPT leaders,
-Rhyden

That was pretty f'ing incredible.

Excuse my Spawnloserese.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Wow. What am I missing out on? New player, but you all seem to having a wicked time with this HRPT thing....I still don't actually know what it is. :(

Quote from: "Beux"Wow. What am I missing out on? New player, but you all seem to having a wicked time with this HRPT thing....I still don't actually know what it is. :(

There is a war going on dude.  You might be able to see army camps outside of the cities (You could learn the exact directions in game though. I don't know the exact directions anyway.)
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Beux"Wow. What am I missing out on? New player, but you all seem to having a wicked time with this HRPT thing....I still don't actually know what it is. :(

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20094

It is in staff announcements, so your character would most likely have heard about it.

I find myself lamenting that I had to log out at 2am because I know I missed so much. =/

off-peak my ass... ;)

Yes, and now you newer players can see why the rest of us are so addicted to this game, this CRACKAGEDDON.  Muahahahaha!

-Cuusardo, who has to work on the 4th of July and spend a few hours missing out on the fun.  *twitch*  Maybe someone will be nice and come to eat my brainz when I get home.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Man, I go away for an extended period, come back, and now things are happenin! I'm having a hard time catchin' up, but I'm having a blast doing it...Let me just say, that even a 2 year break doesn't dilute the drug...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

SykotikGith is BACK??!?!?!?!

FUCKING ROCK ON!!! GET IN THE HRPT AND SCREW SOME SHIT UP!!!!

(ps:  Really glad to hear you came back, seriously, that stokes me up)
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.