Frequency of reading/posting on the GDB

Started by Incognito, July 03, 2006, 03:16:56 PM

Does your PC and clan affect the frequency of reading/posting on the GDB?

Yes. When I play in Iso-clans, I tend to post less, but I read the board as usual.
2 (6.7%)
Yes. When I play in Iso-clans, I tend to post less and read it less.
1 (3.3%)
No. My GDB posting and reading habits are unaffected by my PC and his/her clan/affiliation.
27 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 03, 2006, 03:16:56 PM

Ever find yourself in the idyllic situation - well-trenched into a PC and in a sweet iso-clan, and end up just forgetting about the rest of the GDB (besides your clan forum, that is) ?
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

I know that, regardless of iso or not, I tend to check and doublecheck my clan forums every ten minutes or so. <g>

That could just be me, but I feel this burning urge to read Staff Announcemenets, then my clan forums, then Ask the Staff, and finally slowly start to read all the other topics.

Quote from: "Only He Stands There"I know that, regardless of iso or not, I tend to check and doublecheck my clan forums every ten minutes or so. <g>

That could just be me, but I feel this burning urge to read Staff Announcemenets, then my clan forums, then Ask the Staff, and finally slowly start to read all the other topics.

Interesting.  I don't look at the forums individually.  I just hit "View posts since last visit" to see all the titles without paying much attention to what forums they are in.  I only pay attention to the forum when I reply.

Ac
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins