Fale

Started by Lavalamps, June 24, 2006, 08:39:57 PM

Okay, so, before I stopped playing, Fale wasn't open.
Now that I've come back to the game, Fale is open.

Is it just me, or does the newly opened House have a lot of power?
Is it meant to?

I don't know what you mean by power. They're a Noble House, so they have a lot of power by default. If you mean relative to other Houses, I couldn't say, but they have two active PC nobles which is more than most other Houses have, so maybe that makes it seem like they're more influencial(sp?).
b]YB <3[/b]

People just think Fale is hawt.

But the real players know Oash is where it's at.

Remember that Fale wasn't reopened ICly, it was always in the virtual background and likely resurrected in an NPC presence from time to time for parties/senate hearings.  The current PCs are just the visible arm of a House that has always been there and always been powerful.  Fear them.

"So you want to be a noble" document. ---->Fales are sociable, giddy creatures, experts in matters of style, food, wine and spice.<----

Fear them? :P
And when they say that I am dead and gone, it won't be further from the truth..."

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA

HA!

Standing in the middle of a swamp, holding his light sabre like a limp candycane, the blond, boyish jedi says, "I am not afraid of him, Yoda."[/b]

Fale are dark and twisted in ways that the de Sade Oash can only dream.

Quote from: "SpyGuy"Remember that Fale wasn't reopened ICly, it was always in the virtual background and likely resurrected in an NPC presence from time to time for parties/senate hearings.
I had a Fale NPC talk with me once, and I've never been part of any parties or senate hearings. So yes, plots did happen that involved Fale while it was closed.

Yeah, I'm not sure what you mean by 'power'.  They have no more, or no less than they've ever had.  They just have PC's now.

But like others have said they are a noble house, and they're a middle tier noble house at that.  Piss them off at your own risk.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I just wanted to add to this...YAY!! All of you Fales rock me. YOU ROCK ME! 8)
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

em gyrates his hips and wails on his guitar at ~pathPC

I just finished reading another post about player kudos using the request tool.  If you think that the Fales rock you should think about sending the player(s) kudos then or even the staff member(s) running the clan.  The same applies for any other clan or players.