NOSAVE!!!!!!!!!

Started by mansa, June 20, 2006, 05:56:48 PM

Quote from: "Morgenes"Anybody notice this?

Quote from: "nosave subdue"Your character will not resist being subdued, and no criminal
            charges will be levied against someone trying to subdue you.
            Note that if you are unconscious, this is automatic.
I believe it has been like that for a while now (the automatic part). I say that because I did it not too long ago ;) Although it's possible the person saw me OOCing asking if I'd be arrested and put nosave on.

Regardless, VERY COOL. Now my "would never break the law" chars can perpetually walk around with nosave arrest on. On the one hand, I'd be fairly surprised if a soldier randomly came up to me and tried to subdue me, and yeah, I would struggle. But that struggle would stop after 2 seconds, except the soldier doesn't stop trying to kill me after 2 seconds no matter what I do :P

Quote from: "John"
Quote from: "Morgenes"Note that if you are unconscious, this is automatic.
I believe it has been like that for a while now (the automatic part). I say that because I did it not too long ago ;) Although it's possible the person saw me OOCing asking if I'd be arrested and put nosave on.

The part that is new is the 'if you are unconscious' part.  Nosave has allowed crim-free subdue, now it's also crim free if you're unconscious (whether or not nosave subdue is on)
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

It is highly recommended for all merchants and people who do not fight to have nosave arrest on, for when you forget about _blah_ and get wanted and autoganked for your merchant.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one