Eniriah!

Started by Hymwen, June 16, 2006, 01:10:04 PM

Eni,

You are awesome incarnate.  May good fortunes follow you wherever you go.  *big hug*

Quote from: "HaiWolfe"Bye, Eniriah! I'll never forget this gem of a moment from when I was in one of your clans. :)
QuoteSomeone has forced you to 'shout I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!'.
You shout in sirihish:
    "I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!"
Shade and fortune!

Wait....

Was that you Eniriah?  Was that you?!  

Oh well, I love you!  I think I had very little encounter with you, I wish I had more.

Good luck.  Don't hesitate to stop by whenever you get a chance.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Aw man, damnit guys - you made me cry here!

Thank you, so much, for your posts and support.  This has been the best year on Arm for me personally and the best group  - you guys are just awesome to play with and work together with. I have had a great time and will miss everyone a lot.

I'll still check in when I can to see how everyone's doing and keep ya'll posted on how things are going. Who knows - I could be back in six months, lol. Just never know in this business. :)

I'm looking for a site to post a blog and samples of music as it comes along also, I'll put a link when I get one.

Go forth, raise hell and kill many! Unless Halaster gets you first.

(And Ghost - yes, as Jim Carey says in Liar Liar after stepping off the elevator while clutching his briefcase...'It was MEEEEEE'  :wink: )

Lots of love and best regards,
Eniriah the Little Legendgurl
"Change is not inspired without risk.." - Eniriah

Quote from: "Eniriah"Aw man, damnit guys - you made me cry here!

Thank you, so much, for your posts and support.  This has been the best year on Arm for me personally and the best group  - you guys are just awesome to play with and work together with. I have had a great time and will miss everyone a lot.

I'll still check in when I can to see how everyone's doing and keep ya'll posted on how things are going. Who knows - I could be back in six months, lol. Just never know in this business. :)

I'm looking for a site to post a blog and samples of music as it comes along also, I'll put a link when I get one.

Go forth, raise hell and kill many! Unless Halaster gets you first.

(And Ghost - yes, as Jim Carey says in Liar Liar after stepping off the elevator while clutching his briefcase...'It was MEEEEEE'  :wink: )

Lots of love and best regards,
Eniriah the Little Legendgurl

I can post blogs of music for you on my friends site!!!! PICK me, oh, oh, pick me!

edit: This site //www.djrhythmdave.co.uk
The one I advertised Arm on.

:wink:

Oh man...

Now I love Eniriah even more.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Nooooooooo!!! *sob*
Briar

And the Nonman King cried words that sting:
"Now to me you must confess,
For death above you hovers!"
And the Emissary answered ever wary:
"We are the race of flesh,
We are the race of lovers."
     -"Ballad of the Inchoroi"

Good luck with everything! You will be missed.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I'm glad I got the opportunity to interract with you -- just in the nick of time :)

Good luck and happiness, and hope to see you back here soon!
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'