Eniriah!

Started by Hymwen, June 16, 2006, 01:10:04 PM

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19751

Good luck with all the stuff you've gotten yourself into. I think most people liked you a lot (as a staff member and person) and I hope we'll still see you around on the GDB.
b]YB <3[/b]

Noooo - You were really one of my favorite IMMs if not my most favorite.  I am seriously sad to see you go.  But I hope you do well in your amibitions.

Good luck to you, Eniriah.  We'll miss you.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

*sad puppy*
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Good luck!
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Bye, Bye. *waves*
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Damn, girl, I'm gonna miss ya.  Just make sure those spectacles fit right, okay?  :wink:

-Bluefae, who has missed E. since her Salarr days
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Eniriah is super-mega-incrediawesome and I wish her all the best.
Awesome staffer, awesome singer, awesome awesome. :)

And she'll be back.  She'd better.

Best wishes for her singing career, too!
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Eniriah!

I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I blame the Ontario crew.  :x  When you get invited to see an imm sing (or see their show at an art gallery, or whatever) it is very important to heckle them mercilessly so that they never want to leave home again.  (I recomend wearing a disguise when you do this.)   :lol:

Good luck, Enirah!
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

It really hurt me, reading the message she posted. :cry:

Best of Luck, E!

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Good luck.

Thanks for all of your contributions. They have not gone unnoticed, nor will they be forgotten.
Quote from: LauraMarsThis is an unrealistic game.

(which is part of its appeal)

No doubt. *flex*

You'll be missed, Eniriah.  Good work, and have fun.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Will miss you!

L. Stanson
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Eniriah...

You already know I have a whole truckload of things to thank you for.  I'm certain I'll keep in touch as much as possible, but I really will miss you as an immortal.  The message posted stung for me as well :(

You know I wish you the best of luck in your singing career, but I don't think you'll need luck.  Please don't forget to stop in and say hello to us all, from time to time.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Bye, Enriah, good luck.

Thanks for the kitty site. :)

Bye bye and good luck with everything.  Come back when you're rich and famous  :wink:

Yeah, I have to say I'm pretty sad.

So long Eniriah, and do come back if you get the chance. :)
And when they say that I am dead and gone, it won't be further from the truth..."

It took me a while to figure out what to say...

:(
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

We love Eniriah and will miss her!

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

I'm really bad with remembering who is who, so I looked back at my emails and sure enough one was from Eniriah.  It was a very kind response, that is appreciated.  I don't know if you ever imm'ed over me, but it is comforting to know there are/were Imm's such as you.

I also respect anyone who takes the risk to follow their dreams, so few people ever do. This is hoping your sucesses exceed your expectations and give hope to the rest of us mundade types.  

Come back as a player when you have the time.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Eniriah, you're amazingly awesome. Sad to hear you're stepping down, but good luck with everything!
subdue thread
release thread pit

even though I've only been a member for two weeks, I still get sad to see you leave, but good luck with whatever it is you wanna do, and don't forget us  :)
rmageddon is the true teachings about the art of dying

Quote from: "Armaddict"Please don't forget to stop in and say hello to us all, from time to time.

Don't forget to stop in???  She better be up on that grammy stage with an acceptance speech that goes a little like this:

"First and foremost I'd like to thank God. He is my rock, my joy and my hope. Thank you Lord! Mom, dad, hubby, thank you for always supporting my dreams. *sniff* My producers, Jelly Benitez, Puff Daddy, you guys are awesome! My band... I couldn't do it without you... anf finally... I'd like to thank all of Armageddon Mud for nurturing my drama queen and preparing me for the cut throat Hollywood way *sniff* I love you guys!"

And without joking:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

ShaLeah
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Bye, Eniriah! I'll never forget this gem of a moment from when I was in one of your clans. :)
QuoteSomeone has forced you to 'shout I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!'.
You shout in sirihish:
    "I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!"
Shade and fortune!

Eni,

You are awesome incarnate.  May good fortunes follow you wherever you go.  *big hug*

Quote from: "HaiWolfe"Bye, Eniriah! I'll never forget this gem of a moment from when I was in one of your clans. :)
QuoteSomeone has forced you to 'shout I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!'.
You shout in sirihish:
    "I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!"
Shade and fortune!

Wait....

Was that you Eniriah?  Was that you?!  

Oh well, I love you!  I think I had very little encounter with you, I wish I had more.

Good luck.  Don't hesitate to stop by whenever you get a chance.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Aw man, damnit guys - you made me cry here!

Thank you, so much, for your posts and support.  This has been the best year on Arm for me personally and the best group  - you guys are just awesome to play with and work together with. I have had a great time and will miss everyone a lot.

I'll still check in when I can to see how everyone's doing and keep ya'll posted on how things are going. Who knows - I could be back in six months, lol. Just never know in this business. :)

I'm looking for a site to post a blog and samples of music as it comes along also, I'll put a link when I get one.

Go forth, raise hell and kill many! Unless Halaster gets you first.

(And Ghost - yes, as Jim Carey says in Liar Liar after stepping off the elevator while clutching his briefcase...'It was MEEEEEE'  :wink: )

Lots of love and best regards,
Eniriah the Little Legendgurl
"Change is not inspired without risk.." - Eniriah

Quote from: "Eniriah"Aw man, damnit guys - you made me cry here!

Thank you, so much, for your posts and support.  This has been the best year on Arm for me personally and the best group  - you guys are just awesome to play with and work together with. I have had a great time and will miss everyone a lot.

I'll still check in when I can to see how everyone's doing and keep ya'll posted on how things are going. Who knows - I could be back in six months, lol. Just never know in this business. :)

I'm looking for a site to post a blog and samples of music as it comes along also, I'll put a link when I get one.

Go forth, raise hell and kill many! Unless Halaster gets you first.

(And Ghost - yes, as Jim Carey says in Liar Liar after stepping off the elevator while clutching his briefcase...'It was MEEEEEE'  :wink: )

Lots of love and best regards,
Eniriah the Little Legendgurl

I can post blogs of music for you on my friends site!!!! PICK me, oh, oh, pick me!

edit: This site //www.djrhythmdave.co.uk
The one I advertised Arm on.

:wink:

Oh man...

Now I love Eniriah even more.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Nooooooooo!!! *sob*
Briar

And the Nonman King cried words that sting:
"Now to me you must confess,
For death above you hovers!"
And the Emissary answered ever wary:
"We are the race of flesh,
We are the race of lovers."
     -"Ballad of the Inchoroi"

Good luck with everything! You will be missed.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I'm glad I got the opportunity to interract with you -- just in the nick of time :)

Good luck and happiness, and hope to see you back here soon!
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'