Making Virtual Children Talk

Started by Scarborough, May 24, 2006, 01:31:00 PM

Since John said everything I would have said, I'll just tell everyone to reread what he said.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "John"
Quote from: "Akaramu"And before anyone asks, I DID try to find player musicians, for quite a while, but none were available, and realistically my PC with her background would easily have found someone. She already knew and used those people in her background.
Did you try e-mailing an Imm? They could have gotten some NPCs for you to pay, put out a request for a role, or at the very least said "sure, use the VNPC."

Wasnt one of the points of the anti-VNPC-group that something is too much of a hassle when an imm needs to get involved? Instead of bugging the imm without necessity (I can already tell they would not hand out NPCs for such a thing anyway), I grabbed VNPCs and everyone was happy. No one needed to talk to them, or get information about them, and I could just play the game and have fun. I did not receive any bad comments for it. If I was looking for a second job with required effort to play I'd play Lineage 2.  :P

If you kill your young and eat them, they're not only a good source of protien, they're less noisy.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I haven't read it all, cause Im a little busy at the moment, but is it actually possible to play a character with PC-parents? If so, then how do you get your parents?
rmageddon is the true teachings about the art of dying

Quote from: "Zhaky"I haven't read it all, cause Im a little busy at the moment, but is it actually possible to play a character with PC-parents? If so, then how do you get your parents?

Oftentimes, people will post on the Player Announcements thread about seeking family members for their PCs in game. Alternately, if you know someone else playing, you can coordinate the role with them on your own as long as you keep the staff aware of what you're doing.
subdue thread
release thread pit