Tulukies Heading to Allanak

Started by Proud Tuluki, May 24, 2006, 09:40:24 AM

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"I beg the Staff to take a very close look at AC's idea. That is absolute brilliance.

I second that!
anth: *tries to balance an evil laugh with a cheerful, open demeanor*

A sand-stuffed practice dummy looks down at you.

Come see Matrim's Armageddon website at:
http://ambushpaintball.com/armageddon

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"I beg the Staff to take a very close look at AC's idea. That is absolute brilliance.

Ditto, so long as the staff doesn't see an IC reason as to why it wouldn't
ever happen. I mean, you ain't gonna see a southern templar visit Tuluk,
but -perhaps- a southern (junior) noble.

And you know Borsail wants to get rid of atleast a few of its kin without opennly executing them.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Yes, god, yes. That's the sexiest idea AC has ever had.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

The trouble with making pacts with the devil is that you don't need to say 'yes' to get screwed.

I don't think Allanak and Tuluk could reach a Cold War state of affairs until Tek and Muk reached the point of mutually assured destruction.

Right now, I'm guessing they're more at the level of mutually assured nullifcation...each can repel the other's attack, but that's it.  And I'm fairly sure neither one ultimately cares for their city-state, beyond the point where it cements their power.

These guys don't talk to each other because there's only a limited amount of suckable life-force in the world, and in their rush to become the next Dragon-level wielder of power, they want all of that energy available for their sole use.

The only way I can see Noble Houses getting together and doing diplomacy is if an end-result was the overthrow of both Tek and Muk in one world-spanning rebellion event.  Sure, diplomacy might be cool, and it might generate a bunch of plots and whatnot, but it just isn't possible given the current state of Known-World affairs.

Now, if there were some immensely powerful otherworldly force or being from outside the Known World with Dragon-level power, who could be repulsed -only- by the combined efforts of both Tek and Muk...then the two might set aside their differences to deal with it.  They certainly wouldn't bury the hatchet, but they might say "Hey, ya know...we're both gonna die here, bud." "...Hmm...okay...let's do this thing."
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.