, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

We could make it toggle-able period.

group
You currently have grouping set off.

group on
You will start grouping people.

Group off
You will start seeing individual Sdescs, instead of groups.

I would love it, it would make me feel like the Pcs and the rest of the world really blend together. I'd hate to go on brief so that I can do it also.

If you are watching someplace, then it is completely realistic for you to see all of them. If you just look in that direction, you'll probably see groups.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Tamarin"I really, really like the 'grouped at a table' idea.  This means you will actually have to come in off the street and look through a tavern to figure out who's there, as you would in real life.  So you see 'a group of people sitting at the bar'.  So you...

>look at bar

or

>l tables

You get the list of who's there, and you're all set.  Use keyword to select your target (which most people do anyway), and you're golden.  It's a perfect system.

I am starting to like the way it looks a lot now, but how about -only- if they
are one or more rooms away. So people will have to enter a tavern. Not
cmd look at each table though.
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas