VOTE!

Started by InsertCleverNameHere, May 11, 2006, 06:10:28 AM

Quote from: "Agent_137"I don't vote anymore.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Why? That's pretty .. lame. It takes about as much time to vote, as it does to post saying you don't vote..
your mother is an elf.

I vote at least once daily (I access from two comps home and work over the course of the day) on every one of the buttons the Staff has posted on the GDB.  The other ones less so, only if someone prods me or offers me Templar's Wrath.

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "Agent_137"I don't vote anymore.

I'm gonna come over to your house and make you vote, Suds

Quote from: "Moofassa"Why? That's pretty .. lame. It takes about as much time to vote, as it does to post saying you don't vote..

I used to a lot, from multiple computers. But then I stopped playing, and then I got back into playing, but not into the forums.

Now, i i'm back in the forums, and I tend to check the forums instead of playing the damn game.

Eventually, I'll start voting and playing and ignoring the forums, but that hasn't happened yet.

Plus, TMC drove me fucking crazy with having to enter all sorts of different letters, symbols, and doing a dance before I could even vote. Really turned me off, along with how cheesy TMS is.

Quote from: "Agent_137"Plus, TMC drove me fucking crazy with having to enter all sorts of different letters, symbols, and doing a dance before I could even vote. Really turned me off, along with how cheesy TMS is.

Umm, I've not had to verify for TMC or worry about TMS and it's silliness in a long time.

yea, that's how long it's been since i've last voted

Did my duty.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Did the Dirty.

And voted at the same time.
your mother is an elf.

QuoteDid the Dirty.

Uncle Sam would be proud.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Quote from: "Moofassa"Did the Dirty.

Whatever floats your boat, man.

..falling behind!  :x
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

We're being beaten by some mud I've never heard of before (Xyllomer? Wtf?) on TMS.

I've never heard of being Xyllomer beating a cheery tree I planted on thursday's AA meeting.

Vote.
your mother is an elf.

Reset on Top Mud Sites, let's get to making it back onto the top 10, maybe?   :shock:
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

I don't know how seriously I can take TMS when I see...

b]YB <3[/b]

LMFAO.

Oh God, that just made my day.

IRE and football.  Should have saw it coming.

Alright, listen up maggots! What makes you no-good kank-flies think that you can get away with not voting? Huh? Do you think you have a choice? Well here's a bit of news for you. YOU DON'T! I wanna see every single one'a'ya clicking that vote button until your index finger falls off. And when it does, you change hands! If we're not in the top 10, no, top 8, within two weeks... Lady Templar Big'unz is gonna have to lay the smack down!. That's right, so get your sorry asses to TMS and VOTE like the filthy little neckers you are. DO IT!
b]YB <3[/b]

I think I'ma skip city-state if Lady Templar Big Ones is going to lay down some smackers.

Quote from: "Rhyden"We're being beaten by some mud I've never heard of before (Xyllomer? Wtf?) on TMS.

Xyllomer was my first MUD.  It's in Germany and I played it for over a decade.  Granted, it's no Arm, not by a looong shot, but it's a quality game and I'm rather pleasantly surprised to see they are making a decent TMS showing, especially considering their pbase has been shrinking for 5 years or so now.

Quote from: "rufus"I think I'ma skip city-state if Lady Templar Big Ones is going to lay down some smackers.
"Big'unz" =/= "Big Ones," my friend. ;) I do find this Lady Templar disturbing, myself, though...no sense in finding out how the smack will be laid if the emphasis is on the large rack, though.  Personally, that may traumatize.  I like bewbiez and would hate to have that ruined for me.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

VOTE!

Top Mud Sites
TMS: Place, -13-. And we have a whole 11 vote lead on that.. and      declining. Bad.

The Mud Connector
TMC: Fairly solid hold on 9th.

RPIMUD
RPI: Place 3, Votes 3! C'mon!
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted: