Props to the Imms

Started by Fnord, May 10, 2006, 08:44:24 PM

I think it's safe to say with no kissing ass that the imms have been rocking hard lately. Or at least they've been doing a lot of stuff visible to the players, as opposed to super secret behind the scenes imm action. On top of it, all this has been happening without Saturday downtime. Props you sexy brainz eating imms!
Amor Fati

Indeed, I'm ready to give sexual favors at this point.  Rrrr.....  :shock:   :D
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

I'm ready to receive.  But shit that's just me!
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

I'll bake a cake.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

I'm just... worried.. Where are 'our' imms? Who are these robotic creatures? What have they done to the real imms? Did 'ginka' form some kind of AI and decides what changes should be made herself and does it?

Or did 'ginka' assault our imms' minds and forces them to code all day? I know after 48 hours of coding without a break, you get sick. Real sick. How long will our imms last?
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "Cenghiz"I'm just... worried.. Where are 'our' imms? Who are these robotic creatures? What have they done to the real imms? Did 'ginka' form some kind of AI and decides what changes should be made herself and does it?

Or did 'ginka' assault our imms' minds and forces them to code all day? I know after 48 hours of coding without a break, you get sick. Real sick. How long will our imms last?

Exactly my thoughts. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR IMMS...?
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Yeah, it's awesome what they've done and we all appreciate it. But, and I hope I don't sound mean, this is like the 10th thread on that topic...
b]YB <3[/b]

Quote from: "Hymwen"Yeah, it's awesome what they've done and we all appreciate it. But, and I hope I don't sound mean, this is like the 10th thread on that topic...

Just be glad Morg does it in patches to overwhelm us all, otherwise it'd be the 36th thread on the topic  :wink:

This is all great though.  2006 will really be looked back as the year the game got a major overhaul in the code.  All of the changes so far are wonderful and will do a lot to change how the game is played, most of which are making it a far more realistic environment with more possibilities open to the players in how they react to a situation.