Special roles available

Started by Vanth, May 07, 2006, 12:56:30 PM

We have an opening for a couple of roles in the Atrium/House Terash.

The first role is for a House Terash family member.  Some experience with Allanak, the Atrium, and with merchanting is preferred.  Please email expressing your interest and we'll discuss what family member roles are available.

The second role is for an Atrium Host/Hostess.  You should be familiar with aide roleplay and with the Atrium, as well as Allanak in general.  A Host or Hostess is a senior servant, similar to an Advisor, Administrator, or Senior Aide position in other houses.  You will be the main point of contact for recruiting and teaching Atrium students.

Please email to express interest by May 20th, we'll make our final decision then.  Emails should be sent to vanth@armageddon.org, morgenes@armageddon.org, and cc mud@armageddon.org
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

These roles have been filled.  Thanks to all who applied!

I do have an extra spot open for a Host, but I'm looking primarily for off-peak players.  Peak hours are pretty well covered.

Still have an off-peak spot open for a Host (and/or Terash family member) and also need an on-peak again as well.

I need someone to fill a role for the atrium. Please send apps to atrium@armageddon.org

Seeking someone who likes to hob-nob with the snobs and can come up with creative new ways to use other people.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"