tell me what you think of this?

Started by Gricker, May 06, 2006, 12:10:48 PM

If your an archer, you know how it gets annoying to chase somthing down like a damn jozhal how they just keep running?! i hate it so i thought of this could there be a change? you ep the arrow shoot jozhal north the arrow flys into the jozhals leg, you watch the jozhal fall onto the ground, north a jozhal is here trying to crawl away from you, in a matter of time the jozhal can get away but you shout be able to shoot at them and hit there leg and weaken them from running away, cause in rl you shoot lets say a coyote in the leg with an arrow it limps but not far before it cant take the pain and drop to the floor, What you think guys/women?
an people in Zalanthas get along? no, you know why? we all HATE EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neh.

They're hard to catch/kill for a reason.

I'd rather a net.

Eh, if you put in stuff like this, you woud have to put in code where if you shoot a  duskhorn, they bolt and run. I mean, wouldn't you?  Plus just sneak up on a Johzal, they are crappy fighters.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Shouldn't you have to be more skilled in archery a bit better than everyone before this applies
an people in Zalanthas get along? no, you know why? we all HATE EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are ways around this IC, namely sneak and thrown weapons. While I don't think your idea is a bad one, it opens up a larger can of worms about what effect damage to different body parts would result in. That could be a whole project unto itself...
Amor Fati