Baffled.

Started by ShaiHulud, April 21, 2006, 01:17:32 AM

Sorry, this is not really a new topic. Since around 95 or there abouts I've been playing and I've seen changes, updates, and improvements from then till now.  All good.  Now though, there are near daily changes and improvements.  Sort of like technology evolution in the last thirty years?  Anyways..thanks to the progressing work and changes/improvements by this industrious staff, who are taking us into a new age of...
Armageddon.

I can't keep up.
..But I can start a tab!
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Heh, yeah for the first time ever I'm feeling like I can't keep up with all the changes.
Lately:

"Oh yeah, I forgot that was added and I can do that now....sweet!"

Even though there's a couple new things coming in that I'm not happy with I do still very much appreciate the efforts and most of the changes as of late staff. Keep it up!
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Ain't it cool?  The IMMs is good to us ^_^

Quote from: "jhunter"

Dude, that happens to me too.  I'm staff and I have a hard time keeping up.  I was yelled at by Morgenes when I was playing my PC "You should use semote there instead of emote".  I was like "oh... right.. forgot".
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: "Halaster"Dude, that happens to me too.  I'm staff and I have a hard time keeping up.  I was yelled at by Morgenes when I was playing my PC "You should use semote there instead of emote".  I was like "oh... right.. forgot".

That's really funny.  When did Morg last play a PC, again? >=D

Quote from: "davien"
Quote from: "Halaster"Dude, that happens to me too.  I'm staff and I have a hard time keeping up.  I was yelled at by Morgenes when I was playing my PC "You should use semote there instead of emote".  I was like "oh... right.. forgot".

That's really funny.  When did Morg last play a PC, again? >=D

Sometime around 1996 or 1997.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

You should try it, Morg.  All the cool kids are doing it.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "Halaster"

Dude, that happens to me too.  I'm staff and I have a hard time keeping up.  I was yelled at by Morgenes when I was playing my PC "You should use semote there instead of emote".  I was like "oh... right.. forgot".

I do not even know how to use semote and hemote. ~sigh~ :cry:

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Yokunama"

Ever tried using semote and hemote instead of emote?  :D

I can see what you mean though, sometimes thing's do look more complicated than it is.

Quote from: "Ritley"
Quote from: "Yokunama"

Ever tried using semote and hemote instead of emote?  :D

I can see what you mean though, sometimes thing's do look more complicated than it is.

No. I'm afraid that I might use it in the wrong way, but I think I understand hemote. Most of the time, I'm looking at the helpfile and thinking to myself "Whats the difference between semote and emote?"

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

If you are hidden, only those that can see you will spot an semote, the rest of them won't notice a thing.

If you use emote instead, they will see something like 'Someone scratches his crotch', even if they can't see you.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

If people can't see you, semote's won't be noticed because you're making no sound.

If people aren't observant enough, they won't notice hemote because you're being sneaky.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.