We Should Start Up Collection Cups

Started by Aldiel, April 17, 2006, 05:53:42 PM

The immortals should start up collection cups for various projects.  Here is an example; the immortals should collect money to have the animals on the general information page be drawn up.  I've always wanted to know what some of those critters really look like, and I'd donate ten bucks for something like that to be done.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

You know what?

I love that idea. However, we have some talented artists among our own ranks. It wouldn't hurt to solicite our own players to dedicate themselves to providing actual artwork, not just sketchs. I think that depictions of Armageddon's muls, half-giants, humans, elves, etc, as opposed to other game's versions of these things, would be great. I might spend some time on this for a while ... I just have to find a scanner or get my own fixed.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

If some pictures get drawn up I wouldn't be opposed to rendering them into 3D models and build a nice little landscape with some inhabitants - the Land of Zalanthas.

- HK
- HK

I think there are some fairly good ones on the original submissions page, I did two for what they are worth, I plan to do more in time.  I would love to see more concepts from people.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

The kank fly terrifies me.

I'm in the process of getting a scanner and I'd be more than happy to draw some of these things up in my eyes. I'll be demanding PC control of a sorceror king from the immortals when I'm finished though.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."