Spice Addiction

Started by Fragmented, April 16, 2006, 09:13:35 PM

Having recently experienced coded spice addiction for the first time, let me start off this post by saying that it freaking rocks. I love it, I love the way it works.

That said, I have one tiny problem with it. When your system finally assimilates the last of the spice (you're not affected by spice any more), and you're addicted, wham, you're hit with the addiction code (I won't go into detail on what exactly the code does). I find this a little annoying, in that you can't tell when you're going to come down, to smoke/snort a little more before it hits. Even in RL, you know when your high is just about up. I would like a little reminder put in for all/each type of spice, just something that says 'You feel almost normal again.', or something like that that gives you maybe 5-10 minutes (or more, or less if you, the staff want to keep it sekret) advance notice. Just a little something to give us a better idea of when we're just about "not high". This is mainly a request for the imms, but I wanted player thoughts on it too.

...like hunger / thirst?
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

You think, "Shite..feelin' sober.."
You get the spice-covered fleshy, blue fruit.
emote sets ~fruit aflame, shoving it up his nose.
You are no longer hungry.
You are no longer thristy.
Your expression lightens.

..<_< I couldn't help that.

EDIT: Being serious, I concur with the above.