Anyone else just get disconnected?

Yes.
b]YB <3[/b]

Yep.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I know I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but:

Fuck getting disconnected!

(PS:  This is not a flame towards any disconnected people.)
 n
[Near]
The lauramarsian, female human is standing here, patiently.

You think:
 "She almost makes it too easy..."

This post was most likely written by a belligerent drunk, please chase with salt.

Don't Panic, you were only disconnected because the MUD crashed.

-- X

*goes outside just to make sure it didn't crash* Whew.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Hey, er, is it up again?

Cause, I'm like, totally stuck at the login screen.
 n
[Near]

You think:

This post was most likely written by a belligerent drunk, please chase with salt.

There was a crash, and now there's a reboot. Should be up soon.
b]YB <3[/b]

Uh..

Armageddon is CLOSED.

Never seen that one before.

We are able to close the game to mortals, and have been able to do so for a very very long time.  That's what that means. (it usually means a reboot is impending).

-- X

Why do you hate us, staff?!  What did we do!?

Was it mansa??  I'll sacrifice him to you!!  Please, just let us back on so we can be part of the cool club with you!

Quoteclose the game to mortals
WHY!?  WHY WHY WHY!!!!

I'm not mortal, watch!  *stabs himself*  It'll heal, real soon now...

Just... give it a moment...

*swoon*

*thud*
 n
[Near]

You think:

I offer 5 sessions of Mudsex with your choice of Mansa, LauraMars, or Hymwen, in return for a reboot within the next 3 minutes.
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Moofassa"I offer 5 sessions of Mudsex with your choice of Mansa, LauraMars, or Hymwen, in return for a reboot within the next 3 minutes.

The game has been up for 32 minutes as of when I wrote this.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Yeah.... I realised it was stale after I posted....... But my offer is still on.
your mother is an elf.

In all seriousness, it's such a cool thing something like a reboot could spark a thread like this.  In her recruit days Ginka was such a fussy beatch and crashes were common.  :-)  Praise the upgrades.

- HK
- HK

Quote from: "Moofassa"I offer 5 sessions of Mudsex with your choice of Mansa, LauraMars, or Hymwen, in return for a reboot within the next 3 minutes.

Can I mudsex them all?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Why do people persist on making these threads every time that game crashes.  Don't you have enough arm friends to ask, anyhow?  I feel like these posts aren't even worthy of the ooc forum.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

I thought discussions like this were what the IRC channel was for.  :P
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

QuoteWhy do people persist on making these threads every time that game crashes. Don't you have enough arm friends to ask, anyhow?  I feel like these posts aren't even worthy of the ooc forum.

No, we have no "Arm" friends,..and thus are not cheating, Aim talking players.  The posts are worthy.  Are you?

QuoteI thought discussions like this were what the IRC channel was for.

IRC = puke

Hey! I didn't agree to that! I'll sue.
b]YB <3[/b]

None of us agreed.  But that's just the WAY THINGS ARE around here.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I want half!
b]YB <3[/b]