What should the title of the book be?

Started by Sanvean, April 10, 2006, 04:23:36 PM

Or perhaps...

Zalanthas: To the Shield Wall and Beyond.

Sounds adventurous, almost like they meant to do it.   :P
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Kadius: Silk and Sids (sorry jhunter, silk and shoes doesnt sound right to me :wink: )

I also think the title for Kurac should include spice in it, maybe:

Kurac: Inside the Spice Den

Also would these clan books have large sections devoted to histories of past players?  That would really interest me, and maybe when made publicly available could be incorporated more into RP as famous people of the past.  For those of us who only started a few years ago.

Quote from: "Tlaloc"
Quote from: "Sanvean"
   T'zai Byn (Zalanthas: Three Sleeve Knots)

Personally, I would go with:

"Zalanthas: Over the Shield Wall"

Yea, three sleeve knots doesn't arouse nearly as much interest as "over the shield wall" or my fav: "The shield wall and beyond."

Hell, I played in the Byn for a good year or so awhile back and I had to think real hard to remember what the knots are for. And considering most players experiences are with the lower levels of the Byn, and the shield wall is probably the most well known (and funniest) event from the Byn, the title should refer to it.

Quote from: "SpyGuy"Kadius: Silk and Sids

I know that 'sids is probably in the docs and all, but the plural of obsidian is obsidian.  So wouldn't the plural of 'sid be more 'sid?

It just drives me nuts.

Quote from: "SpyGuy"Kadius: Silk and Sids (sorry jhunter, silk and shoes doesnt sound right to me :wink: )

I also think the title for Kurac should include spice in it, maybe:

Kurac: Inside the Spice Den

Also would these clan books have large sections devoted to histories of past players?  That would really interest me, and maybe when made publicly available could be incorporated more into RP as famous people of the past.  For those of us who only started a few years ago.

Heheh, that does sound better.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: "bardess"
Quote from: "SpyGuy"Kadius: Silk and Sids

I know that 'sids is probably in the docs and all, but the plural of obsidian is obsidian.  So wouldn't the plural of 'sid be more 'sid?

It just drives me nuts.

Sids isn't short for obsidian, it is short for "obsidian coins".   :P
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Kadius: Concubines deserve the best....

Hey, it's straight from the town crier, don't yell at me!

=D

I must recommend a few titles for The Conclave though...

Conclave: Weavers of the Great Tapestry.
Conclave: Heirs to an Ancient Throne.
Conclave: Circle of the Incomplete Seven.

What can I say?  It's my favorite clan.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.