my idea on learning

Started by adrien, April 03, 2006, 08:06:46 PM

here is my idea, why not creat a code where if a character plays a certain amount of time out in the desert over all say 2 days worth occ time they develope the skill to set up camp. which gets practiced and then they can quit? this stops people from going to far to soon, and rangers are just a class picked for bonus to animals also starts with the unpracticed skill of camping
every person in life should all be able to do the same time just might need more practice then others, should that not apply to armageddon since where aiming for realistic ideas

i say all classes should be able to fight after a while and learn more then their class and subclass ie a warrior armorcrafter is 10 days old and starts learning how to craft weapons via npc teacher or pc teacher which costs a good amount of money and takes longer to master the skill and gets harder as more skills are learned.  ie 10 days to master armor crafting 12 for weapons 14 for another skill.
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

I personally think Nomads should be able to make camp. Since they are nomads.

On another note, how about this fix? When a ranger quits out in a room in makes it a quitsafe room for that day. They are leading the party, might as well log out with them.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime