Halaster's To-Do List

Started by Halaster, March 20, 2006, 10:49:58 AM

Quote from: "Twilight"
-Create SimRinth

Funny you say that but I have a half-done, abandoned project that is that very thing.  I abandoned it because... I saw something shiney that distracted my attention.  Maybe one day I'll pick it back up.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: "Halaster"
Quote from: "Twilight"
-Create SimRinth

Funny you say that but I have a half-done, abandoned project that is that very thing.  I abandoned it because... I saw something shiney that distracted my attention.  Maybe one day I'll pick it back up.

Now that sounds sexy.  I've always thought the rinth was basically a populated wilderness area, hell its more wild than some desert areas.  It's the main reason I love Allanak, we've got the wilderness of thieves and elves right next door.  Simrinth would be so sweet.

I risk sounding like a newb..

What is SimDesert?
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

It is a simulated desert. Npcs wander around to kill each other and eat each other. Go to watering holes to drink and so on.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Sir Diealot"I risk sounding like a newb..

What is SimDesert?

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10350&highlight=simdesert

Are you gonna update us on which of these shiny things you're through with every once in a while?
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Quote from: "FightClub"Where be the warrior lovin' Halaster? We all know ranger's are rigged, viva la warriors!

Huh?! Where's the lovin' Halaster? We don't like ranger's we want special uber warrior flying attacks, fifteen knive throws, blade spins more slices thrust, multiple aggressor modifiers, and as I call it, a ten gallon drum of ass whoopin to be employed by the warriors!
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "Nao"Are you gonna update us on which of these shiny things you're through with every once in a while?

Just pay attention to the recent news thingie on the home page, as well as the weekly updates.

I think SimDesert and SimRinth could quite possibly be the most important
updates the game has ever received, aside from the hardware and
backend upgrades.   :shock:
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Halaster, when you implement NoAttack...any chance you could do it so that you always get a single strike attempt when you type the hit/kill command, even if you've got NoAttack set?

Quote> tell petite (her voice menacing) You lookin' at my man?
The flower-haired, petite merchant says, glaring at the hawk-nosed, freckle-faced warrior: "An' what if I was?"
> tell petite 'Cause I got a problem with that.
The flower-haired, petite merchant says, stepping up close: "I'll show you where to put your problem!"
> noattack on
The flower-haired, petite merchant's pathetic blow is absorbed by a sandcloth shirt.
The flower-haired, petite merchant's pathetic blow is absorbed by a sandcloth shirt.
> em laughs raucously.
> kill petite
You punch the flower-haired, petite merchant, knocking her sprawling.