Unstable

Started by Hymwen, March 19, 2006, 12:14:20 AM

Armageddon has been very unstable lately. There hasn't been a day without a crash since... I think since the 4-day maintenance thingy weeks ago. We often have 4-6 crashes a day, lag every night, and generally very disruptive play. Is there a problem that is being worked on? Or something wrong with the machinery?  :?
b]YB <3[/b]

For the record, we did not crash for 3 days before we rebooted this morning.  Yes, it's not the normal Saturday to Saturday uptimes we're used to, but as we said since the upgrade, things need to shake out.  The latest crash was in a library we import, not our code, so it's not so easy to just fix and go.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

For myself, I always expect, and even hope for crashes on sat, this way I KNOW things have probly been added and or worked on, and this makes me happy.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Yeah, unless you crash in the middle of bad country.  Then you know what the reboot will bring. *grin*

Quote from: "Delirium"DAMN YOU GINKA!

Yeah, interrupting my hot, hot mud....tavern sitting.

ssadness, it consumes me!! When will armageddon be back up, and fill the void that is my armageddon-less inspired boredom?!

Bahaha!

I kid! I kid!
f you can't say something nice, chances are you'd get the message across better by throwing a rock.