About the Staff

Started by Only He Stands There, March 17, 2006, 03:22:47 AM

I want to say thanks also.  

Especially in the last two months, the staff's openness to feedback on issues, even directly soliciting players' opinions on the GDB in a few instances, has been VERY encouraging.  We can't see the discussion on the Immortal Discussion Boards, but it sure feels like the players have had some input into the active discussions.  Everyone likes to feel that they can be heard.

The speed and amazing amount of improvements and additions lately are simply astonishing, and those are just the ones that we can see.

Quote from: "Romaine_Cavalier"The Arm staff is what makes the game worth playing.

Indeed.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

I agree, Seeker.  I'm pretty blown away by what I've seen in the past 8 months.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Figure I'll tag a line here and say thanks as well.  Every major rp event that has involved Imms that I was a participant in were absolutely awesome.  I also want to thank the clan imms that I have been involved with for making such a strong effort to keep their players involved and happy.

You guys rock. :)

Quote from: "mansa"
None of them had three arms.

But 12 fingers...
quote="spawnloser"]Masturbate.[/quote]

It's all been said with more clarity then I possible hope to spew so yes.

I've never seen a game that kept anyone entertained for more then two years. Diablo II.. maybe, heh. But this place is beautiful novel if you want it to be. And heck, I like reading novels.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

I staff heart.
your mother is an elf.

Aww, this thread makes me feel all warm and cuddly-wuddly.  I promise to use the utmost loving care and attention when I eat your brainz.

But seriously, it is nice to know that our work gets appreciated.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Thanks for giving me a roleplaying world I have enjoyed more then any other I have played in.   If I ever win the lottery, I will send in a large amount of money from an anyomous sender (so it can't be returned)

Woot!  About time we had a thread to thank the staff!  Thanks dudes!  We love you!  *rock hand* *sticks out his tongue*
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Staff heart I

Heart Staff I

I Staff Heart

Staff I Heart

Heart I staff
your mother is an elf.

Great staff, great players, great game, all around.

That is why I see constellations IRL and they remind me of the imms.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime