did the game just crash? or am i screwed?

Started by horrified kank, March 14, 2006, 09:52:58 PM

I'm about to loose my sunny and cheerful disposition.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

CRASHED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAHHHH  :cry: :(  :cry:

emote lets out a scream that is heard all the way in the heavens

then quietly waits in line for armageddon to come back up

Quote from: "Malifaxis"I'm about to loose my sunny and cheerful disposition.

May Ginka now know to cower in fear.

..Hehe...I keep getting into a fight with the same critter every time I log back in...

...It's the Arm version of Groundhog's day...
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Sad to see it causes hallucinations too.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "horrified kank"how will i know when the mud is back?

When you see the famous mantis head.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

This is officially Naiona's fault. We didn't know then, but there's a bug with the jaded_imm skill, when you use it to talk about the clan of yogic flying bunny huggers that live on Rimius Mountain, the game crashes. We had to test it a second time to make sure that was the problem.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

It always happens in the middle of something FUN and INTERESTING, doesn't it? :(  That makes me a saaaaaaad panda.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

Quote from: "Attana"It always happens in the middle of something FUN and INTERESTING, doesn't it?

The answer to this, of course, is yes. Yes, because is there any time when playing Armageddon that it isn't FUN and INTERESTING?
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Yes... sometimes.  Solo RP can sometimes be not interesting and not fun.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:

What the hell?  Right after I logged back in it crashed again?!?!?!?

*plops down in the corner and cries*
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Alright, this is starting to become something very similar to annoying.
b]YB <3[/b]

I just want the mud to make up it's mind.   Then I could find something else to do, like work.

Nah,. I think I'll give it a few more tries first.

The secret of solo RP is to always surprise your target with your capabilities.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Log in, kill the damn creature trying to kill me, lose 30 hp, kill it, then the mud crashes, then I log back in and have to kill it again, with 30 less Hp.

This is really starting to get into my depths.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Olgaris"The answer to this, of course, is yes. Yes, because is there any time when playing Armageddon that it isn't FUN and INTERESTING?

Yes..yes there is....It's when Armageddon is down...that is when it's not fun..
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: "Malifaxis"The secret of solo RP is to always surprise your target with your capabilities.

The secret to any RP is a world in which it can be done.

Quote from: "Cuusardo"What the hell?  Right after I logged back in it crashed again?!?!?!?

*plops down in the corner and cries*

It makes me want to go to sleep. Peace.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

*GROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAN*

*bangs head on laptop repeatedly*

Krath damn!

.... I actually screamed, and then cried after the third time.  :(

I'm just doing the GDB...waiting for Cuusardo to stop crying.  That's when I know I can log back into the game.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Okay...my eyes are now bloodshot from stareing at the screen, counting the number of times that I've attempted to reconnect to the game...

Well..I reconnected...found out that my character is still alive...and now..I am giving up...I know when I am beaten...

GINKA! YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT! THREE DAYS BACK INTO THE GAME FROM A TWO YEAR ABSCENCE AND I'M ALREADY HOOKED AGAIN!!  DON'T TORMENT ME ANY LONGER, PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

Quote from: "spawnloser"I'm just doing the GDB...waiting for Cuusardo to stop crying.  That's when I know I can log back into the game.

Notice he didn't say he was doing Cuusardo and waiting for the GDB to stop crying.

Skeezy pig.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

STAND BACK EVERYBODY.  I WILL FIX IT
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one