What's up with the editors in character creation?

Started by Pale Horse, March 12, 2006, 08:06:01 PM

Okay..call me nuts if I'm just not getting it..but I'm running into some issues when I attempt to use the editors when createing a new character.

Everytime I use the "~" to end a line, it just sticks the thing there..and moves to a new line..it dosn't exit the editor unless I double type the thing...Also, the commands ".c" and ".h" ain't working for me.  They just add the letter, minus the "." and move to a new line...

The only thing that I can imagine would be the trouble, is my MUD client.  I'm running Zmud(broke down and bought the thing since everyone said that it was the best to use) and I've only had it for the past few days, so I'm a complete newb with the thing.

Anyone else run into this problem and could offer some helpfull sugestions as to how to fix it?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

The little computer icon in the right hand lower corner of your zmud window. Click it so it's x'd out with a red x. Now you can use ~ and .commands.

Ha! It worked! Thanks man!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.