Didn't know where to put this..

Started by WWYD, March 04, 2006, 08:38:09 AM

Anywho. I was just working on a new character, and my cilent crashes- I relog, connect to my account, and voila! I press Connect to character (so I could, you know, revise it) and it said, you must first create a new character. There's no opiton for it anywhere on the menu, and when I use List, it has the character I was working on's name.

Email the mud with your account name, explain this, and we'll fix it.  However, you likely will have to do it over again, unfortunately.

Damn.. it was a bad bad title. Some 'bots' or annoying people liking to advertise irrevelant things in here use the same title.. I haven't read it till I saw that Ashyom replied.
Anyway.. It's already answered by Ashyom.. But I guess you have sent a half-finished application.. So possibly it'll be rejected and -sorrily- you'll have to apply again, even if you don't do anything.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]