Sorry

Started by !!FlowerBoy!!, March 03, 2006, 09:09:47 AM

I am sorry for revealing IC information about my characters as well as coming to near Trolling... Even though I don't know what that is...

I would post under my account but I don't understand how to get accepted. I register, then I try to log in, and it doesn't work.

I am really sorry guys, I just joined this game because of the Arm Club at my school. I hope we can come onto better terms.

No problem, hon.  Welcome aboard (and I -love- it that your school has a club for Arm-players  :D )!
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

If you're having trouble registering on the board, you can always email the mud account (mud@ginka.armageddon.org) and ask them to set up an account for you, or help you with your troubles.

I suggest that you read the rules of the board (located at the top of each forum) and just have fun.  :)

Welcome to the addiction.
Fear not death, for it is your destiny.

Having fun doesn't mean you should inject silly, sarcastic, or inflamatory replies into serious discussions.  That's what people mean by "trolling".  Bumping three year old threads without adding anything substantial to the topic isn't good either.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just being playful, though.  Just be mindful of the community's etiquette standards from now on and keep the silliness to the OOC forum.  

Also know that this sort of silliness isn't really appreciated in the game either.  Playing some guy who runs around giving out flowers and hugging elves isn't novel or cute, it's puerile and annoying.  Disruptive even.

Anyway, welcome to Armageddon.

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"Having fun doesn't mean you should inject silly, sarcastic, or inflamatory replies into serious discussions.  That's what people mean by "trolling".  Bumping three year old threads without adding anything substantial to the topic isn't good either.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just being playful, though.  Just be mindful of the community's etiquette standards from now on and keep the silliness to the OOC forum.  

Also know that this sort of silliness isn't really appreciated in the game either.  Playing some guy who runs around giving out flowers and hugging elves isn't novel or cute, it's puerile and annoying.  Disruptive even.

Anyway, welcome to Armageddon.
Heheheh... not how I would say welcome to a newplayer.

*exbracing the flowerboy tightly, blocking all the blood to his head* Welcome to Arm! keep the club up! Love ya lot's, and anyone else who joins Arm. Keep 'em coming boy, keep 'em coming.

When you post, take a moment before and think: "Would I appreciate someone posting this if I was the original poster?". You might notice that what you thought was funny isn't. Since you're apologizing, I'm sure we can find it in our black little hearts to forgive you, but think before posting. :)
b]YB <3[/b]

QuoteHeheheh... not how I would say welcome to a newplayer.

*shrug*

Some staffers were on the verge of banning him.  I mean to be helpful, however I can see how my post could be contrued as being brusque.

I'll be the bitch and claim that he kept on his senseless posts till he realized there's a possibility he won't be able to get away with that.
I didn't like this childish behaviour.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "Cenghiz"I'll be the bitch and claim that he kept on his senseless posts till he realized there's a possibility he won't be able to get away with that.

Me neither. He's probably only young though, and everyone deserves second chances.

Quote from: "Ritley"
Quote from: "Cenghiz"I'll be the bitch and claim that he kept on his senseless posts till he realized there's a possibility he won't be able to get away with that.

Me neither. He's probably only young though, and everyone deserves second chances.

I agree, Ritley.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I wish I knew what this was all about.  I saw hints of it here and there, but I'm not entirely sure what all went down.  However, I do think it's awesome that you have an Arm club at your school, and as long as you don't do whatever you did again, I can assume that you're infact sorry.  Welcome to the GBD and to Armageddon.  This is the best game you will ever play, and, in fact, the only game you will ever play seriously from now on.   :wink:    I'm one to forget and forgive quickly and easily.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"Having fun doesn't mean you should inject silly, sarcastic, or inflamatory replies into serious discussions.  That's what people mean by "trolling".

Very good advice for newbies and oldbies alike.

Remember everyone, if you act like a jackass on the board, you can't very well expect newbies to act any better.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House