Losing players?

Started by Jherlen, February 18, 2006, 10:52:04 PM

Quote from: "Ritley"
Quote from: "Anael"You are -so- wrong, Ritley.

I guess Akaramu meant euro daytime, and it is true that I noticed a slight decrease over last few months (from 10-12 around GMT noon to 2-5 nowadays). I guess that if we sum up mine and Boggis's experiences we'll come to a simpe result: There's no change (nor spoon) :P

No.. honest to god. I mean early, early Euro times... and this morning 1 - 4... so mebbe me Boggis, Aneal, and Akarumu?

I think you are still wrong  :wink:

Quote from: "Morfeus"The city starting with A.?  :twisted:

Just so.  Starting with A and ending with h shit, why'd they have to bring back Tuluk?
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "Ritley"
There are 32 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

That's a pretty good number for this time. WOOOH!

Thats because it was a sunday  :wink:

I used to see 40 on euro evenings on weekdays.

Let's see... I'm not good at time converting.  But it's 9:30am EST here and this is what's going on:

Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 8 players currently in the world, other than yourself.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

I believe 9:30 am EST is 2:30 pm GMT.  I am playing all around the clock because I work changing day and night shifts and IMO 9:30 am EST is just the time when the mud is waking up. In my experience, most dead time is a bit before and around GMT noon (EST 4-6am).

I'm on from about 11pm-12pm.  Sometimes I see as few as 3 players on.  -shrug-  Doesn't phase me.  I like solo-rp.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."