Break- A skill Idea

Started by Maybe42or54, February 06, 2006, 09:59:45 PM

Why are rangers the only ones that can take fruit from plants, water bulbs from cacti, and hearts from plants?

I propose we do away with this.

My second thought if that one fails. Why don't we make it a skill everyone gets? After fucking up once-four times, why can't you learn how to pick a fruit, or cut off more than you need from a cactus for the water bulb?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

This is not ranger-only afaik.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Err..... After you fuck it up for some time, you start being able to 'break' planks the right way already..
:)
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Well, damn. My case is rested.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

What they said.  Some people are better at this type of thing than others, but it's not limited to rangers.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I'd like to see desert elves get a (larger?) bonus to this.. there's more pros to it than I can list on my short lunch break.

Hot_Dancer
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Meh.  Most desert elves are rangers anyway, so giving delves all the perks of a ranger would be redundant.  There is no reason to give a warrior or merchant the skills of a ranger plus those of her primary class just because her family lives in a tribal encampment rather than a town.
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins