The Guild

Started by Dreamcatcher, January 03, 2006, 01:26:59 AM

How does one go about joining the Guild?
heres bone dust in my throat and everything is dead, but it's alright.....

Find a Guilder and impress them with your usefulness.

-- X

QuoteFind a Guilder and impress them with your usefulness.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Pax,

Dirr

Putting a word about wanting to join the Guild in your objective, and emailing the Guild staff members saying that your character is looking for a member are two things that would, quite probably, be extremely handy.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Go play in the 'rinth.  Stay there.  Resist the urge to do what 90% of all other 'rinthers do which is leave the 'rinth to go to the Gaj or the Barrel.

Stay in the 'rinth some more.

Hang out on the west side of the 'rinth.

Find a tavern around there and hang out there.

Be patient.

Do lots of thinks about how you really want to join the Guild.

Don't be an idiot.

Be patient.

They'll find you.

Make a name for yourself as a hard guy, a quick hand, a useful guy or gal on the streets.  

They'll find you.

(Edited to clarify what Sephiroto pointed out.)
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Not making a name for yourself would be even better, as being in the Guild would usually mean staying low-profile.  At least with the main populace.

I was found when I didn't even want to bother with them.

Hated OOCly to waste the offer, but I felt it was ICly correct at the time.

marko is correct, and larrath's advice isn't bad either.

In this case, ignore Dirr.

<3 Dirr.

Quote from: "Anonymous"
QuoteFind a Guilder and impress them with your usefulness.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Pax,

Dirr

Heh heh heh.

The only PC I've had join the Guild was the one least likely to want it, ironically.

But she happened to be talking to someone and knew the right thing at the right time and got paid for it and it kept happening, and so he decided she was useful and brought her on.

My advice? Do nothing. Meet people, talk to people, learn things. Be a person known for having a wide variety of information and contacts. Know a little about everything. They'll find you.

Proxie
For those who knew him, my husband Jay, known as Becklee from time to time on Arm, died August 17th, 2008, from complications of muscular dystrophy.

I just happened to be a good hitman and thats what they wanted. It worked out great for me until the templar slayed me......lol.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.