Welcome New Staff Members

Started by Sanvean, December 11, 2005, 01:55:25 PM

Please give a hearty Zalanthan shout out to three new staff members: Nusku, Olgaris, and Rimius.  They managed to survive the ordeal of staff interviews and emerged on the other side as shiny new Storytellers.  We're happy to see them.  They are still getting mail set up, so wait a day or two before starting to mail them.

Nusku will be helping Adhira with Tenneshi  and also working with independent characters in the north.

Olgaris will be helping Tlaloc with the T'zai Byn and Naiona with House Borsail.

Rimius will be helping Vanth with Winrothol and also working with Dakurus on desert elves.

Other changes:

As noted above, Dakurus and Rimius will be taking over desert elves.  Please give the new staff a week or so to get up to speed before you begin deluging them with requests to have your tribe wipe out Luirs or build the first DE city-state.  Include Qetesh and I on emails for now.

Myrdryn will be helping Savak and Tlaloc with the northern Templarate.

Hooray.

I don't envy you the position. :) But I do admire and appreciate you for accepting it. Luck with it, guys.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Greetings. Although I still can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to imm rather than remain a player. Good luck folks!
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Cool!  Welcome guys!  Err.. or girls.  Whichever.

So, as your first week, throw some free karma points will you?  Especially me, it would be much appreciated.
some of my posts are serious stuff

w00t!  The badass soviet naval commander is now one of our staff!

Commence the strategic bombing of our rival muds!
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Naiona is already training me to eat the body parts left over when she's done with the brainz.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Quote from: "Ghost"Cool!  Welcome guys!  Err.. or girls.  Whichever.

So, as your first week, throw some free karma points will you?  Especially me, it would be much appreciated.

Yeah with these new staff they might appeaciate my higher rp skillz. I think the other staff gave up on me a long time ago.

Quote from: "Ritley"Yeah with these new staff they might appeaciate my higher rp skillz. I think the other staff gave up on me a long time ago.

Oh that's right!  You were going to be bigger than Thrain Ironsword.  How's that going?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Welcome to Arm immdom, guys.  I hope you settle in smoothly and find
us entertaining in our rp from a more voyeuristic standpoint. :)
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Quote from: "Rimius"Thanks for the welcome guys!

Well, that is nothing.

Catch me when I wish up for an NPC animation and just jump over the NPC and start mudsexing wildly as soon as I get a response from you guys.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Nusku, Rimius, and Olgaris...I love those names! Especially Nusku.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Welcome, and congratulations. :)
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Congrats. I look forward to interacting with you.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

They sound like orcs or something.
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

QuoteThey sound like orcs or something.
Yeah, least Olgaris does, and apparently he is quite taken to eating flesh. ;)  Welcome Imms.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Bienvenue!!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

shout (lifting a battleaxe into the air) Yarghhhhhh I'm Nusku!!!
Olgaris has arrived from the south, carrying a warsword across one shoulder.
Olgaris shouts in sirihish, "Feasting time!"
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Wow, cool, someone actually looked up my name. So, yeah, I don't eat brainz, but if any of you catch fire for no reason...
Welcome all to curtain call
At the opera
Raging voices in my mind
Rise above the orchestra
Like a crescendo of gratitude

HI
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Hi there. Good luck with your new life as an admin.  8)
..and the puppet explodes.

Sweet, three new chars to PK.

Ohhhh, wait, they're staff? Crap!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: "Tamarin"

QuoteOh that's right!  You were going to be bigger than Thrain Ironsword.  

Yep.

Hope you like being at the other side.  Welcome once again.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT