Poll - Living Up Zalanthas

Started by Yokunama, December 09, 2005, 06:29:51 PM

If you could, which city-state would you to perfer to live in?

Allanak
16 (20.5%)
Tuluk
36 (46.2%)
Luir's Outpost
11 (14.1%)
Desert Elf Outpost
9 (11.5%)
Red Storm
6 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: December 09, 2005, 06:29:51 PM

It seems that just as many people want to live in Tuluk as destroy it.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

QuoteIt seems that just as many people want to live in Tuluk as destroy it.

Hate/Love relationships; they're so common.

However, I'd choose Steinal: better to live in the presence of a horde of undead magickers than around any of YOU.

STAY OUT!
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

Hrm, only two of the five choices are actually city-states.  To choose one of the two, Allanak.  For nostalgic reasons as well as I believe it best epitomizes the whole "Zalanthan" atmosphere.
If to choose from the five, Redstorm.  Discover the reasons yourself. :)
The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God? -Muad'Dib

So let's all go focus on our own roleplay before anyone picks up a stone to throw. -Sanvean

Quote from: "Delirium"And I would still live in Luir's.  No oppressive city-state rule, and the brutal justice means a low crime rate.  Suck up to the Kuraci and you simply have it made in the shade.  Plus there's alcohol, spice, and whores.

Finally, someone else who can see what Luir's is really about.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I've decided Allanak. I'd join the militia, try to become a templar or something so that I could publicly splatter anyone who crosses me.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I'd be a d-elf if I could. Kick it at the Outpost and smoke spice all day.

And running... just running across the desert all day (and surviving) would just be awesome.

QuoteI've decided Allanak. I'd join the militia, try to become a templar or something so that I could publicly splatter anyone who crosses me.

I was under the impression that the templarate were chosen from nobility in Allanak.

Semper Pax,

Dirr
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

I'd become a rich bard in Tuluk.

I chose desert elf outpost. Why? because of the freedom, culture and simplicity to live. I would probably be a powerful water elementalist as well, able to heal people, create water, and do a number of other things a Vivaduan can do, most too IC to say.

P.S: A desert elf outpost that accepts magickers.

Why is Tuluk winning!  Tuluk doesn't have templars that'll kill you for stumbling and 'Rinthers that'll strip you bear-assed without you noticing!
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Quote:
I've decided Allanak. I'd join the militia, try to become a templar or something so that I could publicly splatter anyone who crosses me.

I was under the impression that the templarate were chosen from nobility in Allanak.

They are, but he can have his fantasy.  :twisted:
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

The Grey forest. My height would fit between halflings. And halflings might not mind my mindbenders' skillz.

Alright, seriously: I picked Tuluk. All bowing would not be good for my  back, I don't have pointed ears, I hate sandstorms and I'm not sure if Kuraci would like person who dislikes spice.