A genuine concern..

Started by Earendur, November 23, 2005, 04:43:31 PM

Is it typical for players to attempt to kill you in a room clearly filled with vNPCs without so much as the courtesy of an emote?  Is this frowned upon?  Something that should be reported?
he machinery of government is always subordinate to the will of those who administer that machinery. The most important element of government, therefore, is the method of choosing leaders.

It depends on where you are, who you were, and the circumstances leading up to the event.  I highly suggest emailing the mud account with your concerns (mud@armageddon.org) as the best any player here can do is speculate and offer generic advice.  So yes - if you think something was going on or are confused about something, a polite email to the game account is best.

Frowned upon, yes for the non-emote part, not the attempted killing in public part.  If it happened to me (which it has a few times) I wouldn't bother reporting it.

Delirium speaks wisely, I would follow her advice.

In so far as is it "typical"?  I haven't had it happen once to me in the near two years I've been playing, not typical in -my- experience.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Yeah.  And don't post about IC events here.  I'm locking this thread, please don't spawn a new thread to continue the discussion.

-- X