Executions in Allanak

Started by O, October 14, 2005, 08:57:09 AM

Would you say they were normally noisy affairs? I'm thinking like medieval ones, where everyone "kills the witch" etc.

Or quiet, subdued, scared interest where noone wants to bring attention to themselves in case they're next?

Or just normal occurrences that people don't blink an eye at.

Or...?

Executions in Tuluk are just about always conducted in secret, with the victims simply disappearing without a trace, and nobody asks too many questions about it.

In Allanak, things are different and the executions are public and gruesome most of the time - and they're about the city's preferred form of entertainment.  First of all, Allanak has the Arena, where many criminals are taken to fight gladiators and various animals - and if they win, they either get pitted against something tougher or let free.  Additionally, Allanak has a deep, spike-filled pit where the traitors are thrown into, to bleed slowly and be eaten alive by maggots or something.
Finally, there's also that torture rack on Meleth's Circle where more than one person has died, I'm sure.
Executions usually have a large and excitable crowd, and they're often spoke of the same way one might talk about some sporting event.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Allanak needs cheerleaders.

I wanna play in the spike-filled pit!  I wanna play in the spike-filled pit!  Me! Me!
*scampers around excitedly*

Quote from: "Vesperas"Allanak needs cheerleaders.

Gimme a "T"
Gimme an "E"
Gimmie a "K"

Then, suddenly, all of the cheerleaders are slaughtered for literacy...
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Quote from: "Morrolan"
Quote from: "Vesperas"Allanak needs cheerleaders.

Gimme a "T"
Gimme an "E"
Gimmie a "K"

Then, suddenly, all of the cheerleaders are slaughtered for literacy...
lol
lol
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com