wtf is wroung with my mv

Started by adrien, October 07, 2005, 02:38:29 PM

my elf had 193 mv as its max, Now I have 169 as my max

I was poisioned and dehydrated before then.

weird is this something new? or a possible glitch?
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

Dehydration and starvation can lower your maximum values.  Clothing is another factor to consider - some clothing will increase or decrease your maximum stamina.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Yeah, if you've been neglecting yourself, it starts to show on your stat. It might come back if you start eating and drinking like a normal person though.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Quote from: "sarahjc"Yeah, if you've been neglecting yourself, it starts to show on your stat. It might come back if you start eating and drinking like a normal person though.

Just wanted to clarify - it comes back, but not instantly.  It can take you a while to fully recover from the debilitating effects of starvation or dehydration.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Yep, heavy armor drops your max stamina, so does being starved and dehydrated.  But hunger/thirst damages come back with time, so don't worry much.

EDIT: Cause I felt like it.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I knew about the gear part but not the dehydration part. a while back that never happened but have came just before i started up again
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com