A personal annoyance and request about elves...

Started by Hexxaex, September 13, 2005, 08:05:24 PM

Quote from: "Hexxaex"Stop making your elves 90 inches tall.

Even ones who are 18 years young are all height-maxxed, and please, aren't we trying to strive for realism?

[/u]

I find this sorta a funny, realism and we are talking about elves... Who cares what height they are, I doubt your world is shattered by 90 inch elves.  It's a game. Worry about stuff that matters.

Jarod

Quote from: "Seeker"It takes more guts to play a medium-short character.

Also high on the guts meter, close to the Mucho Gutso Grande, is to intentionally play an awesome character who is, unfortunately, a crappy sad-sack lover between the sheets... and who will only get worse.  It takes a special kind of person to enjoy the no-holds barred entertainment this scenario can provide.

I've played plenty of short types, and, while mud romance/sex holds pretty close to zero interest to me, I have kind of always expected that if it happened, I'd make my char be a terrible lover (in the one fade to black emote I could probably stand).  Just awful.  However I'd probably end up chickening out with a fade to black emote that makes it clear he's nothing spectacular, but not implying that he's particularly terrible either.