Soap in Tuluk?

Started by Needing a Bath!, September 01, 2005, 09:09:18 PM

Alright, my char should know this... in fact, most northern chars should know this.  Where can soap be found in Tuluk?

While telling you where specific vendors are is probably too IC, every Tuluki knows that there are merchants in the Commons, Freil's Rest, the elven tribal market, and the commoner's warrens. I'm sure at least one if not more of these central locations has someone that sells soap.

Or you could pretend your PC doesn't know, and ask ICly.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"Or you could pretend your PC doesn't know, and ask ICly.
I think that's the way to go.  And contrary to popular belief there are about a million ways to approach someone on this type of question without it being weird.

'Hey, how you keep your armor so clean?  The fella I bought my soap from up and left for Luir's.'

'You seen a soap dealer about?  I get so lost up in that market.'

I've used asking for the location of a merchant as the pretext for starting a conversation with people plenty of times and it normally ends up leading to a relationship or a mental note by my PC that the person they asked was a giant prick.

"You know where I can get some soap? Seems the guy I was buying it from up and disappeared. I asked the militia if they knew him and I got tossed in jail for a month."
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime