Who Created Zalanthas?

Started by Manhattan, August 30, 2005, 05:46:59 PM

Quote from: "Halaster"
Quote from: "Gaare"
- Who created Zalanthas (World of ARM mud)?
Probably Nessalin was the dragon in stories. I think the crew he was a member created the Zalanthas game world.

The actual credit goes to a staff member named Jhalavar - who doesn't play anymore.  He didn't create it all from scratch himself, but he has been commonly credited as the one who spearheaded the project.  There were a number of people who helped start the game in the beginning - Nessalin I believe being one of them - but Jhalavar has always been viewed as the main person.  And no, the Dragon wasn't based around Nessalin, heheh.

You are such a liar. The shade of Nessalin told the Dragon what to say and remained alive even after making Tek kill off Quintas. We all know that Nessalin is the Shadow of the Dragon named Nessalin.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Oxidised Lizard"I'd imagine that Zalanthas and the rest of the Zalanthan universe was created in a similar way to Earth and our universe.  Big Bang, dust collecting together and heating to form stars etc. etc.

Then again, Zalanthas could have been created by magick.
That is not a proven fact. In fact scientists have proved this wrong, I can't remember how, just that they did. Scientists have also proved that genesis could have happened - if you know what that is of course.

Ritley, you're referring to intelligent design.

No one has proved anything...they've all just excluded all the current theories, but imho, that doesn't -prove- anything.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "Tamarin"Ritley, you're referring to intelligent design.

No one has proved anything...they've all just excluded all the current theories, but imho, that doesn't -prove- anything.
True, but logicaly, the big bang theory doesn't work. If the big bang created everything, where did the dust come from? that's why I believe in god. Anyway, what I'm saying is, they have scientificly proven that the genesis is a possibility. You should read more Dan Brown  :D

Proof of a possibility isn't really proof.  It's just a theory.  But these are semantics, and no one likes arguments that come about because of semantics.  I don't, anyway.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Alright, back to the subject of Armageddon. Magick probably created there world. I have a theory that Zalanthas is made up from the elements:

Ruk=Rock/Earth
Vivadu-Water/Life
Nilaz=Death
Suk-krath=Fire
Elkros: Thunder/Energy

I could have sworn there is more than that...... anyway, I also believe magickers are people who have more of a element inside them than they should do, and thus, due to there soul, have some control over it. (depending on the power of the magicker)

Quote from: "Ritley"If the big bang created everything, where did the dust come from? that's why I believe in god.

where did god come from?   :wink:
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Quote from: "flurry"
Quote from: "Ritley"If the big bang created everything, where did the dust come from? that's why I believe in god.

where did god come from?   :wink:

I believe he has been here forever. Also all theories have been constantly created, and put down. The only one that hasn't been put down yet, is the earliest theory, and the simplest one: God.

Stay on topic.  Please don't get into a debate about how the REAL universe was created and all that - this isn't the thread for that.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev