When the going gets tough...and beyond.

Started by Forty Winks, August 23, 2005, 09:36:02 PM

The one thing I hate about the militia, that is actually my main focus of NOT being captured is the fact that they take every weapon you have on you.  And keep em!  Maybe the imms could impliment the code that allows you to get them back.

I dunno, just a thought.

It is coded.
contact PC templar
psi I'll pay this amount for my weapons that were confiscated by your troops. Here is my offer to you.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"It is coded.
contact PC templar
psi I'll pay this amount for my weapons that were confiscated by your troops. Here is my offer to you.

That leads me to another question, is there a way to tell what pc templar is around in said city for whatever reason? Or what? I've tried contact templar and ended up in the head of an unresponcive npc and in the head of a tuluki templar when I am aiming for a southern one.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jarod

No OOC way, no.  You'll just have to ask around for the name of a templar.

Ask around.

Well, when you contact an NPC templar, I believe that if there are any imms on, they get a message that you wayed them.
I have done that before.

Another thing I have done, Wish up, requesting that someone animate this NPC templar so you can buy your confiscated weapons from the prison.

Or you could just buy new ones.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime