Recycling

Started by Forty Winks, August 04, 2005, 04:06:06 PM

What happens when artifacts (special items) and even general items, while making their way around Zalanthas get eventually junked in a reboot or other OOC means?

If (special items) -do- eventually get destroyed, does the staff make another copy to release into Zalanthas or do they just move on to other things?

And regarding coins specifically, what will eventually happen with most coded coins? Do coded coins simply go up the ladder and stay with the top (nobility, templarate, merchant houses, etc.) or do they get junked eventually when they are stuck on a dead PC or picked up by an NPC?

QuoteAnd regarding coins specifically, what will eventually happen with most coded coins? Do coded coins simply go up the ladder and stay with the top (nobility, templarate, merchant houses, etc.) or do they get junked eventually when they are stuck on a dead PC or picked up by an NPC?

I'd say there are two main sources of coins: noble/merchant house stipends and NPC shopkeepers.  The two main coin sinks are NPC shopkeepers and the bank accounts of dead/retired/inactive characters.  Coins stolen from NPCs and coins lost on decaying bodies probably don't add up to a relativly significant amount.

Dead bodies with coins on them don't last long, unless they were in such a hard to get to place where the natural occupants jacked the coin already.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

try losing your key to a crash when you're locked inside your apartment... ;)
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"