Just a little thing for gloves.

Started by Cale_Knight, August 03, 2005, 03:37:48 AM

Let gloves be worn on belts.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

Why not just put them IN your belt and emote tucking them between yourself and the belt?  They're less likely to get stolen that way.   :P
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cale_Knight"Let gloves be worn on belts.

Whenever you put your gloves in your belt, you can emote strapping them on the belt somehow.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Cale_Knight"Let gloves be worn on belts.
My time creating items for diku tells me that unless Arm is wildly divergent making this change would involve changing flags on every single 'gloves' item in the game.

I'm with the emote crowd, personally, it's just as cool to see it in an emote as a coded action.  Probably cooler.

Gloves hanging out of your belt sounds like just another part of your general inventory to me.

Yeah, I suppose it can be done with general inventory and emoting. I was awfully tired when I posted this, and was sad that my current belt doesn't have any space inside it.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

Get yourself another belt.  Plenty of people wear two belts, or a belt and a sash, or two sashes.  More pockets!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".