Praise the 'rinth!

Started by Underdark Song, July 26, 2005, 04:49:22 AM

'Nuff said.

:P  There's just something about having my first "thrill" while roleplaying in four years that just makes me love you all.

Oh Labyrinth, sweet Labyrinth, when you are bad to me you are so bad.

But when you are good to me you are so good.

when is it ever good. OH OH when you kill someone!!!! and not die for once
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

It is good when you are interacting with other PCs - however, the Rinth, in my opinion, is one of the worst places in Armageddon to play when you're not interacting with other PCs. There's just so little to do.

The 'Rinth has limitless potential. Potential, unfortunately, that I have yet to tap.
But some day...
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Quote from: "adrien"when is it ever good. OH OH when you kill someone!!!! and not die for once

This, people, is an example of somebody who has never played in the 'Rinth, or who has played maybe once and had a bad experience.  Seriously, if you make a 'Rinther, you shouldn't die too soon, the only time you would die is if you have a city character, and go into the 'Rinth.  'Rinthers, however, are very fun, and the best roleplay I've ever had in Armageddon so far was in the 'Rinth (thanks to whichever immortal animated that kid).  But, most of the time, I find my 'Rinther character hanging out in the southside.  So, for me, it's mainly just having a 'Rinther character that's the fun part, and as others have said, the 'Rinth has great potential, but sadly, it is rarely shown.
Given the choice between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I would have the courage to betray my country." - E. M. Forster