A bug?

Started by Octavia, July 13, 2005, 11:04:11 AM

How come my base-stamina changes from being 122 into 117 at sometimes?
Is that normal or should I report it as a bug?

Sounds like you're removing an article of clothing that adds a +5 bonus to your base stamina. Or possibly even putting ON clothing that removes stamina. There's some of each around in the game.

editted: whoops crw was right
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: "Manhattan"your pc is tired. go to sleep. when you try to wake you will get 'you're too tired to wake now'.

or your pc is carrying too much shit. type 'stat' and check out your encumbrance level.

or your pc is thirsty or hungry.
None of those things would affect your base stamina level which only fluctuates when something changes your endurance rating, typically clothing.

Dropped Editted versions of the question and Bestatte's answer into the FAQ.

I never knew clothing increases stamina levels... what sort of articles do this?
ossibly the best quote, ever:
Quote from: "Bestatte"Welcome to Armageddon, and may all your deaths be interesting.

Ohh, got it!
Thanks

The stuff that ought to, really. Light, breathable, wind-catching materials up stamina and their opposites do the opposite. If you feel a particular piece of garment ought to influence the stat and doesn't, then hit that sucker with the 'typo' command, saying what effect you figure it ought to have.

Yeah. Things like heavy armor aren't going to make your character feel the greatest in the sands (until it saves him from that javelin), and lighter desert clothing will probably aid you in your traveling. (But probably affords less protection).

Here's a link to some documentation on clothing, fabric, and fashions in Zalanthas.

http://www.armageddon.org/general/clothing.html
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.