Email extentions?

Started by RogueWarrior, July 10, 2005, 10:58:35 PM

What are the email extentions to most of the Imms or for the mud? ive heard @armageddon.org, @ginka.armageddon.org, and @zalanthas.org (all to the same ones) and I'm confused...

staffer@armageddon.org and staffer@ginka.armageddon.org are pretty much the same. I don't know about @zalanthas.org though when emailing to the staff.

I'm not on-staff but my understanding is that the @ginka.armageddon.org and @armageddon.org are on ginka itself whereas @zalanthas.org addresses are just a redirect.

I just want to get something clear. I've seen many email adresses for the staff's email but which one is it really? Or does it really make a difference?

I've been using these two:

mud@ginka.armageddon.org
mud@armageddon.org

Well, I've been told before by one particular staff member that they don't check their zalanthas.org e-mail as much as their ginka.armageddon.org e-mail. So I'd say e-mail all three addresses just to cover your bases! :twisted: Naah, I'd stick with the ginka.armageddon.org just because.
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

@ginka.armageddon.org OR @armageddon.org will work for any staff member.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Yes, but please don't use both.  If you send e-mail to "xygax@ginka.armageddon.org" AND "xygax@armageddon.org" I will receive two copies.

Thanks,
 -- X

(I only need one copy, see?  :)