Halfling
1 (7.7%)
Mantis
0 (0%)
Mul
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 05, 2005, 02:26:46 PM

What's your favorite race?  Most people would probably say human, so other than human, tell us your favorite race.
Given the choice between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I would have the courage to betray my country." - E. M. Forster

Ugh... these need to stop...
I like half-elves, because their screwed up mentality always gives you something to do.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Yay, now we have a whole poll to prove me right.  I actually haven't played one of them yet, but judging by reputation and potential roleplay, I go with the d-elf.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I like city elves. No desire to play a tribal, human or elf.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Mul.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Seriously, people (this means you, Nyard, who seem to enjoy them most, but not JUST you).  Stop it with the "favorites" polls.  If you have nothing substantive to discuss, go play the MUD.  Or go play here.

Locked.

-- X